‘Top Ten Tuesday’ is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created as a way to highlight different topics and aspects of being a book lover. Each week, a different top ten list is featured on bookish blogs across the blogosphere.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy…and Are Still Unread…
(In no particular order)
We’ve all done it. We heard so much about a book, or the cover and jacket sound SO good that it cannot be passed up. Then, it sits and sits, waiting for just the right time. We know we’ll read them one day, and in the meantime, they look really good on the shelf, tempting us every time we walk by. Who knows- today might be the day we start that book we HAD to have.
1. Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
2. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4. The Blessed by Tonya Hurley
5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
7. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. Pantomime by Laura Lam
9. The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
10. The Wild Princess by Mary Hart Perry (I didn’t buy this one, but I was SO excited when the publisher sent it- and yet I still have not gotten around to reading it for some reason. To be remedied soon, I hope.)