The lovely Ruby over at Ruby’s Reads has started this meme as a means to swap books you no longer want with books on other’s lists. For the full list of rules for blogger participating in this or to link up, visit her site.
Pretty simple rules:
– You DO NOT have to be a blogger to take part in the action– readers, writers, bloggers, reviewers, vampires, gnomes, shapeshifters, and all others are welcome. Except maybe werewolves- they get all busy with the shredding things with their claws and destroy the books. So, unless you’ve been declawed, sorry.
– You see something on my list that you just have to have.
– You e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an offer of what you would like to swap for said item.
– We agree on the swap, exchange addresses, etc.- or we do not agree on the swap and go our own ways for now.
– I will entertain international offers, but please let me know upfront that you are not from the US so I can consider shipping costs.
– Books offered as part of a swap must be new or like new condition, unless otherwise noted. I will stand by the same criteria.
Alright, now for the fun part. These are all YA titles.
What I have up for grabs:
ARC Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
PB Timeless by Alexandra Monir
PB The Hunger Games Companion by Lois H. Gresh
PB House of Shadows by Rachel Neumeier
ARC Lullabye by Amanda Hocking
ARC Wake by Amanda Hocking
PB Envy by Gregg Olsen
ARC Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
You can either check out my ‘Wishlist‘ of books, or tell me what you have to offer! This continues for the entire month.