I thought it might be fun for my loyal readers out there to get to know a bit about the gal behind the computer screen (that’s ME!). So, I introduce you to my new blog-series that is all about me, Me, ME, where I will occasionally feature tidbits, quirks, and things- all about ME! After all, I am kind of an expert on the topic.
5 Random Things I do or think that should be (somewhat) shameful to admit:
1. When I e-mail someone in Canada, I really want to end every sentence with ‘eh.’
2. Every time an episode of Game of Thrones ends, I find myself hoping that the zombie-vampire-monster things from the forest will invade all the surrounding villages and thin the population a bit- just for the sake of something extra cool happening.
3. I am not really a big fan of Harry Potter, but I really want my own personal Dobbie- before he got the damn sock.
4. I really love when I get into a hot car in the middle of the summer. I make everyone else wait to roll the windows down so I can enjoy the bone-singing heat.
5. A 3-year-old girl in the store said I look like the girl from Brave, and when I looked in the mirror later, I realized she was very right in the comparison- my hair was HUGE! I took this as a compliment and have now planned out my Halloween costume for this year.
There are so many more quirks (as I like to call them) about me, but really, we are just getting to know each other. Baby steps, ya know. So, tell me some of the oddball things about you- so I don’t feel quite so alone!