The lovely Ruby over at Ruby’s Reads has started this meme as a means to swap books you no longer want with books on other’s lists. For the full list of rules for blogger participating in this and the linkup, visit her site.
Pretty simple rules:
– You DO NOT have to be a blogger to take part in the action– readers, writers, bloggers, reviewers, vampires and all others are welcome. Except maybe werewolves- they get all busy with the shredding things with their claws and destroy the books. Sorry.
– You see something on my list that you just have to have.
– You e-mail me at email@example.com with an offer of what you would like to swap for said item.
– We agree on the swap, exchange addresses, etc.- or we do not agree on the swap and go our own ways for now.
– I will entertain international offers, but please let me know upfront that you are not from the US.
– Books offered as part of a swap must be new or like new condition, unless otherwise noted. I will stand by the same criteria.
Alright, now for the fun part. This is a mix of YA and Adult titles. What I have up for grabs:
ARC Fated by Alyson Noel
PB Awakened by P.C. & Kristen Cast
ARC Abandon by Meg Cabot
PB Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
ARC Ascend by Amanda Hocking
PB Sweeter Than Birdsong by Rosslyn Elliott
ARC Crater by Homer Hickam
ARC Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston
ARC Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann (this is a bound galley, so there is not exciting graphic cover)
ARC First Date by Krista McGee
ARC Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
HB Zero Day by David Baldacci
ARC Alienation by Jon S. Lewis